Mortgage Master, Inc., a Massachusetts based Company, was founded in 1988 by Mr. Leif Thomsen. Since then, we have grown to become one of the largest volume lenders on first mortgages in Massachusetts. Today we are one of the nation's largest privately owned mortgage companies—consistently lending over $5 billion each year. Mortgage Master employs more than 600 employees nationwide, with over 240 loan experts providing loans and services in approximately 22 states.
Our corporate headquarters is located in Walpole, MA, with satellite offices in California, Connecticut, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Rhode Island. We employ more of the top 200 loan officers ranking in dollar volume than any other lender in the U.S., according to Scotsman Guide Magazine.
Mortgage Master is a direct lender that utilizes its own funds to initiate and close loans. That means the process of securing a mortgage is greatly simplified. You work directly with our experienced representatives, who are familiar with your situation and ensure that you understand all available options.
Chances are you or someone you know will soon need a mortgage for the purchase or refinance of a home. Mortgage Master obtains mortgages for people at the lowest possible rates and costs, while providing unmatched customer service. What do we have to offer you?
- Our rates and costs are the lowest available in the industry. So it's no wonder people who "shop around" usually decide to work with us.
- Our loan officers are consummate professionals—polite, well informed and responsive to your needs. At Mortgage Master, you'll never experience "high-pressure" pitches or pushy salespeople. We are here to help and will not close a loan if it is not right for you.
- Phone calls are returned promptly and we follow through on our commitments. Our loan officers utilize e-mails and cell phones...so you can reach them at your convenience.
- We don't "junk up" fees or closing costs, as some competitors routinely do for extra profit. We only conduct business with vendors who share our philosophy of low cost and high value—and we pass the savings directly on to you, our valued customer.
- Our founding principles—established by Mr. Leif Thomsen—guide our day-to-day business operations. They can be summarized as follows:
- Treat people as you would want to be treated and your solid reputation will quickly spread.
- Make less money while providing premium service.
- Maintain low operating costs that enable us to offer customers the best rates available.